Go into business for yourself…but not by yourself.
Ready to be your own boss and control your future?
The Deck Bright brand has filled a growing demand since 1990 and business opportunities are now available if you are motivated and customer service minded.
Why Deck Bright is right:
– Complete training, ongoing support, professional insights and advice,
– Thousands of potential customers with decks, fencing, wood siding, and more,
– Manage your own hours and schedule,
– Very low risk, territory protected,
– Low initial investment.
Curious? Brighten your future with Deck Bright.
Find out more. No obligation.
Call 800.992.1202, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!
In 1990 I owned my own painting company. I noticed that 1 in 3 homes had a wood deck or fence. Realizing a need for a company specializing in exterior wood restoration, I started Deck Bright. We have spent the last 23 years developing products and processes that have made us the number one wood restoration company in our area.
Since then I have started and continue to run several other service companies. I have come to realize that I enjoy sharing the excitement of starting a new company with others. I have decided to offer Deck Bright as a Business Opportunity, not only to grow the Deck Bright brand but also to help others achieve the same sense of pride and independence that comes from owning their own business.
We are seeking individuals who share the same dream of owning their own business and being in control of their time and income. Prospective owners must be self motivated and committed to the same levels of customer service that Deck Bright is known for. We will provide all initial training and ongoing support to help you achieve your goals. It is our charter to make each business a success so that as a group we can all prosper.
If you have the dream of being your own boss and the drive to make it come true then we have the Business Opportunity to make those dreams a reality. Look over this information packet to see if this is the business for you. For further information, or to schedule a meeting, call or email; (800) 992-1202 email@example.com
President, Deck Bright Opportunities
Deck Bright Business:
- Protected Territory: All Business Owners will be assigned a protected area in which only they will be allowed to work.
- Name Rights: Business Owners will be allowed to use the Deck Bright name and logo.
- Procedures: Business Owners will be taught and allowed to use our unique wood maintenance systems and products.
- Materials: Business Owners will be allowed to use and will receive special pricing on all proprietary Deck Bright cleaning products and oil based stains.
- Marketing: Business Owners will be allowed to use our marketing materials and will be given advice on the best way to market their business.
- Website: Deck Bright Opportunities will host a website for all business owners to use.
- Initial Business Set up: Deck Bright Opportunities staff will assist and advise in setting up new businesses and assist in developing short term and long term business plans.
- Ongoing Support: Deck Bright Opportunities will continue to provide business support and advice through regular group and individual meetings.
- Professional Advice: The Deck Bright Opportunities management team has almost 50 years of experience in deck staining and running a service company. We are always available for either a phone call or one on one consultation to help keep you on a profitable path to running a successful business.
- Estimating: Business Owners will be taught the Deck Bright standards and how to use them to quote different types of projects.
- Sales: Business Owners will go through our sales training program and receive continued support through sales reports and additional training.
- Quick Books: Business Owners will be taught how to use Deck Brights’ proprietary version of Quick Books including; Work Orders, Contracts, Billing, & Book Keeping.
- Deck Bright Production Procedures: Business Owners will receive hands on training on Deck Brights’ 3 & 5 Step Processes as well as House Washing & Concrete Cleaning
- Customer Service: Business Owners will receive training and support on how to provide the level of customer service needed to be successful and continued business growth.